ORGLIST: Remove unreacted phenol

From: pradeep <cpcool545>
Subject: ORGLIST: Remove unreacted phenol
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 21:25:37 -0700 (PDT)
I have done a friedel craft's acylation reaction to 4-chloro phenol using benzoyl chloride. Now my reaction mixture contains o-acylated product and probably unreacted phenol. both of which contain phenolic "OH" group. Now how can I separate the unreacted phenol from the acylated product. I doubt whether base extraction can do it because both the components phenol and its acylated product have phenolic "OH". Is there any other way such that I can remove the unreacted phenol and get the pure acylated product?