Re: ORGLIST: amine extraction

From: vinutha hanumaiah <vinutha.bl>
Subject: Re: ORGLIST: amine extraction
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:49:59 +0530
Thanks Ilya,

I have tried with ethylacetate, DCM and Chloroform. In all cases DMF is taken into organic layer.

regards,

Thanu

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Ilya Avrutov <IAvrutov> wrote:
W=Hi Thanu,

What else your compound soluble in? If it soluble in some
water-immiscible solvents, you could try to saturate aqueous solution
with NaOH and extract the produt in another solvent. I think DMF will
remain in aqueous layer mostly.

Best,
Ilya