ORGLIST: amine extraction

From: thanu <vinutha.bl>
Subject: ORGLIST: amine extraction
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 05:43:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I have prepared a moity which has pyridine and a secondary amine in it
by substitution reaction. The reaction was done using DMF, the issue
is I tried workup using acid-base method but was not able to remove
DMF fully. Also i cant use high vaccum coz the compound has a low
boiling point. Can anyone suggest a method to remove DMF at low
temperatures? My compound is soluble in cold water too and the
reaction was done in THF which didnot work. Hiope for better solutions
from any of u.

Thanks n regards,
Thanu