Re: ORGLIST: THIS orglist will close on April 19

From: Paul Joshua <pauljoshua_in>
Subject: Re: ORGLIST: THIS orglist will close on April 19
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 05:26:18 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All,
This is one BIG Thank You to Joao for the list.Yes, though i used to eagerly wait for a mail from the list, i didnt quite participate in the deliberations :( .           As an organic chemist myself,I would want the orglist community to stay and here's my bit: Got this site going (its in its infancy though) www.chemnest.com    -its a non-commercial free site/portal for the community and sponsored by me.
Please send in your feedbacks as to what exactly could come in on the site/portal for the community.
Mr.Krishna Maringanti, would be great if you could super-moderate the portal...and Mr.Joao what is the size of the orglist archive? so we can look at archiving the same.
Regards,
S.Paul Joshua
Bangalore
India