Re: ORGLIST: website quote

From: Krishna Maringanti <krishna.maringanti>
Subject: Re: ORGLIST: website quote
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:03:49 +0530
Hi

Please go ahead & discuss with me about how, when etc.,

Krishna

FYI- Orglist community. I'll be blocking the website for a couple of years.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 4:08 PM, <info> wrote:
Dear sir

We have gone through the site . The content can be placed in the site. Please find the quote for the same as attachment.

Regards,
C SQUARE TECHNOLOGIES
#17, Sakina Mansion, Krishna Nagar Colony,
Picket,Secunderabad-9
Ph No: 040-40149880/194353,995977 5879
Email Id : info
Web: www.ideasynertech.com