ORGLIST: To die or not to die

From: Krishna Maringanti <krishna.maringanti>
Subject: ORGLIST: To die or not to die
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 18:59:31 +0530
Hey Darren,

Good to see you in the List. I remember  being in touch with you when I was in Tel Aviv as a post-doc in the University of Bar-Ilan.

I have seen your opinion on Org List- yes, there are less and less queries. Probably because no one can put a structural query. I am planning to give the list some funding, IT support to incorporate a structure tool & a new face so that people can use it in a better way. Though it takes a couple of days to pool the stuff together, I dont thin allowing the platform to die is such a good idea.

Regards

Krishna