ORGLIST: Speaking up!!!!

From: "T. BESONG" <t_besong>
Subject: ORGLIST: Speaking up!!!!
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 05:02:37 +0100 (BST)

Hi ,

Let's all rally to keep the list up and running. It's a vital source of information and comfort for us all. We can't all be silent at such a delicate moment. Please, whatever you do or how busy we all are, just don't be silent. A rich source of information is being threatened with extinction. We can't just let that happen without a fight, or can we? Does anyone out there feel me?

Best wishes,

Tabot