Re: ORGLIST: THIS orglist will close on April 19

From: Krishna Maringanti <krishna.maringanti>
Subject: Re: ORGLIST: THIS orglist will close on April 19
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:01:43 +0530
Thank you Joao for the kind message. I will be pleased to take up the management of this site & shall move the site as such initially. New face/add ons can be decided in due course, but keeping the site alive is top priority. I'll initiate this very shortly & look forward to the cooperation of all the members. Keep posting new querries!

Best/Krishna