Re: ORGLIST: ORGLIST (no) future (Lucy Kohnen)

From: "Breton, Gary" <gbreton>
Subject: Re: ORGLIST: ORGLIST (no) future (Lucy Kohnen)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:25:16 -0400
I would be happy to create a forum system such as the one I use in my organic chemistry course here:

http://organicchemistry.freeforums.org/

It is free and easy to use.  I believe I can set it up such that folks are emailed when a new posting is put on the forum.  The nice thing about a forum rather than an email distribution list is that the discussions remain permanently, and can be searched.  It would be nice to know if there is general interest in such a form or not before I went through the (little bit) of work required to set it up!

Thanks,

Gary W. Breton
Professor of Chemistry
Berry College