Re: ORGLIST: ORGLIST (no) future

From: Krishna Maringanti <krishna.maringanti>
Subject: Re: ORGLIST: ORGLIST (no) future
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:34:25 +0530
Kudos Joao- you did a commendable job.
True we now have access to sites like LinkedIn- it will be a good idea to tranfer to a free resource

Best/Krishna

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Krzysztof Felczak <kfelczak> wrote:
Maybe it is better idea to transfer list into Twitter account or group on LinkedIn. For discussion list somebody have to pay for network resources and moderate it.

Thank you Joao for kipping this list alive for such a long time with great success.

Best,
Krzysztof

I agree. A couple of points:

1) is anyone interested in setting up a new list?
2) How many people on this list for organic chemists are interested in a new list?
3) I have found sometimes messages do not go to my inbox. We should always check that.

I'm glad to contribute and also for the contributions.

Best

Ling
Ling Huang
Sacramento City College