Re: ORGLIST: ORGLIST (no) future

From: Jacob Zabicky <zabicky>
Subject: Re: ORGLIST: ORGLIST (no) future
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:50:56 +0200
Dear Joao,

Future or no-future it's often a matter of maturity. During its early years there were questions for discussion and questions for assistance. Possibly recruiting of new members (younger members) declined with time and with that the more incisive questions became rarer. All this notwithstanding, we owe you all kudos, thanks and congratulations for managing the list and offering the opportunity of making some good friends.

Best regards,

Jacob