Re: ORGLIST: ORGLIST (no) future

From: Yuehui Zhou <yuehuizhou>
Subject: Re: ORGLIST: ORGLIST (no) future
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:56:31 +0000
It's sad, I jointed the list a long time ago. Though I participated it not often, it was nice to recieve news from it.
Hope everyone is going well. Mind do tell What is most interesting in chemistry for you? Or it;s  no more
so interesting at all? I have a feeling that money is killing interest of everything, though money is necessary to \
keep things going.....

Yuehui